A World of Ramblings

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Its late again, another night, another set of questions, perhaps the continuation of those from the previous and the night previous to that? who knows. I can hardly keep up.
A cup of warm tea, and nightmares knocking down my door, ghosts of the past tap on my window and my own sanity becomes a crucial point to my own existence. Do I exist? Am I there?
There is a tapping in my own heart, which resonates with my soul. A fresh breath of air...seems I am out of those. I am in desperate need of one.
Its late, another night, another studying but questions just drill holes in my mind. Is it really...then what can we really know???? Its a confusing world out there and the more we try to put things into order and perspective the harder it seems to make sense of things and the more chaos it is in.
A little guide wouldn't hurt but it seems nothing can appease me now.

No comments: